|Race||Marathon||Half Marathon||10km||Wheelchair Race|
|HKD 600||HKD 520||HKD 420||HKD 350|
|USD 90||USD 85||USD 70||USD 60|
|Registration Date||4 November 2022 (Friday) 10am – 21 November 2022 (Monday) 7pm||13 December 2022 (Tuesday) 10am – 30 December 2022 (Friday) 7pm|
|Race Day||12 February 2023 (Sunday)|
|Start||Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon||Island Eastern Corridor, Hong Kong||Wan Chai Sports Ground,
|6 hours||Half Marathon Challenge||2.5 hours||2 hours||30 minutes|
|Half Marathon Non-Challenge||3 hours|
|6am||Half Marathon Challenge|
|Marathon Run 1||6:05am||Half Marathon Run 1||7:50am||10km Run 1||6am|
|10km Run 2||6:30am|
|Marathon Run 2||6:30am||Half Marathon Run 2||8:10am||10km Run 3||7:00am|
|10km Run 4||7:30am|
|Half Marathon Run 3||8:30am||10km Run 5||8:00am|
|Finish||Victoria Park, Hong Kong|
|Prize||Only participants of Marathon Challenge, Half Marathon Challenge and 10km Challenge are entitled to compete for the awards/prize money.|
^Junior (born in 2004 – 2007)/Senior (born in between 13 February 1988 & 31 December 2003)/Master 1 (born in between 13 February 1978 & 12 February 1988)/Master 2 (born on or before 12 February 1978)
- Public Ballot and Guaranteed Entry are on a ballot basis while Disability Entry and Charity Entry are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registrations of Challenge Entry will only be confirmed after relevant results are verified by the Hong Kong Association of Athletics Affiliates Limited (“The Organiser”).
- Registrations of Disability Entry will only be confirmed with verification of a valid Registration Card for People with Disabilities issued by the HKSAR Government.
- The Organiser reserves the right to close entry before the deadline without prior notice.
- Marathon participants must be 20 years old or above as of 2023 (Count by Year of Birth).
- Applicants MUST have successfully completed at least one race (10km or longer distance) in the Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon or any local/overseas races between 1 January 2021 and 31 October 2022. Applicants are also required to provide factually the Finishing Time of any races participated between 1 January 2021 and 31 October 2022.
- Estimated Finishing Time shall be submitted upon registration, which will be taken into consideration when the Organiser allocates the race category and start time to participants.
- Half Marathon and 10km participants must be 16 years old or above as of 2023 (Count by Year of Birth).
- Applicants are required to honestly provide their estimated finishing time, which will be taken into consideration when the Organiser allocates the race category and start time to participants.
- 3km Wheelchair Race participants must be 16 years old or above as of 2023 (born in 2007 or before);
- Upon registration, participants must submit a) a valid Registration Card for People with Disabilities issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government (front and back side) or b) a medical certificate issued by a specialist or c) a proof issued by the Hong Kong SAR Government to prove their physical disabilities to the Organiser;
- The wheelchairs to be used for the race must meet the Requirements & Regulations set for this category listed below.
Requirements and Regulations for Wheelchair Race
1. No mechanical gears or levers shall be allowed, that may propel the chair.
2. Only hand-operated, mechanical steering devices will be allowed.
3. The participant must be able to turn the front wheel(s) manually both to the left and the right.
4. The use of mirrors is not permitted during the race.
5. The wearing of a race helmet is compulsory.
6. Wheelchairs will be measured and inspected prior to the start of the race at the assembly area and wheelchair participants will be escorted to the starting area by the race officials. Wheelchairs can be re-examined by the officials before or after the event.
7. Participants must ensure that no part of their lower limbs can fall to the ground or track during the event.
8. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that their wheelchair conforms to the requirements stipulated above. Events shall not be delayed while participants make adjustments to their wheelchairs.
9. Participants must take into account the safety of other participants on the route.
10. The appointed Technical Officials shall rule on the safety of the wheelchairs and the use of the wheelchairs by the participants.
Finisher Medal & Certificates
E-Certificate of Achievements, Progress Award and Finisher Medal will be issued to runners who finish different races within the designated time limit. Details are as follows:
|Race Category||E-Certificate of Achievements||Progress Award||Finisher Medal|
|Marathon||Yes (if finish within the designated time limit)||Yes (if finish with a faster Net Time comparing with the same race completed in Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2021)||Yes (if finish within the designated time limit)|
|Wheelchair Race||Not Applicable|
Marathon Registration and Customer Service Office
(852) 2577 0800
General Inquiry : [email protected]
Registration and participant’s
Information entry : [email protected]