Expert: Miss Joe Joe Fan, Hong Kong Marathon Team Representative
- Set a target race and goal time to finish.
- Set a training program for the targeted race.
- Create your training diary which covers the following information in order to keep tracking training progress:
- Training date, time and place
- Weather on the date (temperature and humidity)
- Training partners
- Programme on the date
- How you feel after the training with remarks i.e. sick, feeling great....etc
- Total mileages (intense training + easy jogging)
- To make running more interesting, you may have various type of training (interval session, tempo run, easy jog, long run) at different route/place with different running partners etc.