Expert: Miss Yiu Kit Ching – Winner of Women Half Marathon Challenge of the Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon 2011 & 2012
- Put Vaseline on your body, between the toes, and on apparel to reduce friction.
- Choose the shoes which fit your feet and avoid oversize shoes as it will increase friction.
- May also put bandage on your toes where blisters can easily form.
- Female runners can wear a sports bra, you may put Vaseline on your chest and bra edge.
- Male runners can put on nipple shields to reduce friction.