Expert: Dr. Wong Bun Lap, Specialist in cardiology and the Hong Kong Medical Association Council Members
- Moderate intensity exercise for 30 to 45 minutes daily & up can help reduce an approximate 60% risk of cancers, especially colon cancer and breast cancer.
- Exercise helps reduce 20-30% risk of heart diseases and stroke.
- Exercising daily helps improve psychological stress tolerance.
- Exercise reduces blood pressure by 15%.
- Exercise increase good cholesterol by 15%.
- Exercise improves Diabetes Control by 15%.
- Exercise prevents Osteoporosis.
- Exercise improve chronic pain control by 40% (Bone pains, muscle aches, etc.).