Official Rules (Family Run)
1. Entry categories and bibs are non-transferable. Violation will result in disqualification
2. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify,exclude any person from the run and to take disciplinary action to applicants who provide incorrect personal data / details on the entry form, including those who have been banned from competitions under International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) jurisdiction, or who have been suspected of having taken banned substances.
3. Participants will be disqualified if they do not start at the designated run category and start time assigned by the Organizer.
1. No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport, e.g. wheelchairs bicycles, skates, trolleys, shoes with built-in or attached rollers, etc., are allowed on the course.
2. Dangerous goods (i.e. offensive weapons,flammable, explosive agents or materials / objects which obstruct other participants, etc.) are strictly prohibited. Those who violate this rule will be asked to leave the course immediately and such cases might be reported to the Law Enforcement Agency.
3. Participants must retire and leave the course immediately, if requested to do so by any member of the run officials, medical staff, run director, referees or security staff.
1. The Organizer reserves the right to reject applications of participants who violate any of the official rules for all future Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathons or any other races organized by the Hong Kong Amateur Athletic Association Limited (HKAAA).
2. In the case of discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail. The Organizer reserves the right to interpret and amend the above rules.