Important Notice (Family Run)
1. The entry deadline is on 13 November 2017. All entry forms, together with the entry fee, must be submitted to designated mailbox.Entries will be on a first-come first-served basis. The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice.
2. Participants who wish to amend or enquire their personal information submitted should contact the Marathon Secretariat at(852) 2577 0800, available from Monday to Friday 9:30am - 8:00pm; Saturday 9:30am – 1:00pm (Closed on Sundays, public holidays, Typhoon No.8 / Black Rainstorm or above); or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from medical practitioners prior to registering for and taking part in the rune. Participants should have adequate preparation to ensure that they are physically fit to join and complete the run category they have entered. Participants may also make reference of the Training Tips on the Marathon website and the official Facebook page. By submitting his / her application and subsequently taking part in the run, a Participant:
a. warrants and confirms to the Organizer that he / she is physically fit to take part in and complete the race; and
b. agrees to indemnify the Organizer and hold the Organizer indemnified and harmless for i) any injury or death suffered by the Participant himself /herself or any other persons; and ii) any damage to property as a result of him / her not being physically fit to take part in and complete the race.
4. Public Liability Insurance is covered by the Organizer. Participants are advised to take up their own personal or other insurance policies separately, if necessary.
Runner’s Pack Collection
1. SMS notification will be sent to the successful applicants in mid November 2017.. “Runner’s Pack Collection Letter” will be sent by post to all successful applicants on or before end of December 2017. If participants have not received their Runner’s Pack Collection Letters by 31 December 2017, please contact the Marathon Secretariat at (852) 2577 0800, available from Monday to Friday 9:30am - 8:00pm; Saturday 9:30am – 1:00pm (Closed on Sundays, public holidays, Typhoon No.8 / Black Rainstorm or above); or email to email@example.com.
2. Participants MUST collect their bibs, and runner’s pack at the designated date, time andlocation as listed below (in person or via an authorized person) by presenting the ORIGINAL “Runner’s Pack Collection Letter”.
|Date for Collection||
13 - 14 January 2018
|Time||9:30am To 7:00pm|
|Location||Please refer to Runner's Pack Collection Letter
3. In order to avoid congestion and to ensure a smooth distribution, participants are advised to collect their bibs and runner’s packs according to the specified date and time as indicated in the“Runner’s Pack Collection Letter”.
4. No Bib will be distributed on Race Day.
1. Run officials will be deployed along the route for safety and other reason. Participants must follow instructions given by the run officials during the run.
2. For safety reasons, participants are strongly advised not to stop and take photos or videos near the starting arch, along the course and at the Finish Area.
3. To ensure emergency vehicles can reach the site without delay in the event of an incident, participants are reminded not to enter the Emergency Vehicle Access(EVA) during the run. Please follow instructions given by the run officials.
4. To avoid overcrowding and accidents at the Finish Area, participants are required to leave the Finish Area as soon as possible.